Window covering shades. New lipstick shades. Lighting and shades.
Window Covering Shades
- any decorative application to a window frame or pane of glass including blinds , cornices , draperies , window film , etc.
- Window coverings are material used to cover a window to manage sunlight, to provide additional weatherproofing, to ensure privacy or for purely decorative purposes.
- a device that is pulled down to shut out the light from a window
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
This was the only stone house at the abandoned farm in Pennsylvania. All the windows are still covered with closed wooden shutters (see note) and the front door was boarded over.Tree branches, climbing ivy, heavy brush and tall grasses conspire to hide this building from view. Like some of the other wooden structures on the property, it had been built directly into the hillside in the Pennsylvania Dutch Bank Barn style. You can see the angled line of the bottom of this side wall.
Moroccan Inspired Windows
Perfect when you need a bit of privacy and still want some light...adds lovely architectural detail.
my blog 'Decorating from Scratch": behindbrowneyes.squarespace.com
mini chandelier lamp shade
lace window shade
colonial interior shutter
replacement parasol canopy
open shutter pictures
spring roller blinds