Red Mini Blinds : Canon 50d Remote Shutter Release.
Red Mini Blinds
- UpSee aluminum blinds.
- slat blinds with very narrow slats (usually 19 or 24 mm wide) and used where people need window treatments made on a smaller scale.
- Decorating your Mousehole: Minnie Blinds ^l
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
Primos Mini Bloodhunter Plus Flashlight
The Primos Team knew that if a light could be made to enhance blood, our job of blood trailing animals could be so much easier. They teamed up with the lighting experts at Optronics to bring you the MINI BLOODHUNTER PLUS Flashlight. - The MINI BLOODHUNTER PLUS Flashlight uses a patent pending technology with a special filter that diffuses red light over green to create the ideal blood trailing zone. The blood trailing zone created is a light that enhances the color red, making blood stand out. The MINI BLOODHUNTER PLUS Flashlight gives you the opportunity to enhance the color red making a blood trail much easier to follow with the convenience of a super bright 95 Lumen white LED flashlight built in.
Yet another shot of Sarah checking over the new arrivals. This needs to be done early, the heat of battle is no time to discover the factory put your spark in upside down.
Have I mentioned lately how much I like having a DSLR? At the end of the day, I would have preferred to have a more shallow depth of field, but I NEVER would have gotten this to look right with a point and shoot. It would have focused on the soles of her feet, the lint on Bumblebee's head, or maybe the draw string for the mini-blinds (I've got the unfocused pictures from my old camera to prove it). I'm by no means a great photographer, but I do love how I can get some interesting effects, even shooting in a spot like this where the camera would naturally focus on the wrong thing.
Plushformers by Suzy Wong
Turk's head knot rings
The 3 lead 8 bight turks head rings were made with 0.9mm braided nylon mini blind string. I only have white string, but Sharpie markers work well to create additional colors.
how to hang a bed canopy
installing window shutters
hunter douglas brilliance pleated shades
outdoor shades for porch
architectural sun shades
cellular blackout shade
red lipstick shades