OUTDOOR PRIVACY SHADES - SHADE DESIGNS
Outdoor Privacy Shades
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- the quality of being secluded from the presence or view of others
- The state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people
- The state of being free from public attention
- the condition of being concealed or hidden
- Privacy (from Latin privatus 'separated from the rest, deprived of something, esp. office, participation in the government', from privo 'to deprive') is the ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves or information about themselves and thereby reveal themselves selectively.
- Screen from direct light
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
ezShade BLUE - SPF 100 BLOCKS reflected UVA/UVB rays & DOUBLES your SHADE. INSTANTLY ATTACHES to ANY nylon/poly umbrella - Weighs 9 OZ (also Green & Red - search ezShade)
The ezShade is the ONLY UPF 50+ portable shade CURTAIN that INSTANTLY ATTACHES to ANY portable UMBRELLA. DOUBLES your SHADE area and BLOCKS over 99% of UVA & UVB rays. Most portable umbrellas and canopies provide only a limited shade area (the largest of which is when the sun is directly overhead) and they do not block the UV rays that are reflected off of the ground. Much of your day is spent moving your chairs, and tilting and repositioning your umbrella. With the ezShade there is truly "No more chasing the shade!" The ezShade sets up in seconds with peel and stick hook strips that instantly attach to any brand of umbrella. Each ezShade comes with extra peel and stick hook strips so that your ezShade can be repositioned as the sun moves. Multiple panels can be added to create privacy
or block reflected sun. Once the ezShade is attached to your umbrella, the bottom hook and loop pocket can be adjusted to the height of your umbrella and weighted with sand, water bottles or other lightweight objects to keep your ezShade from blowing in the wind. The ezShade has a convenient roll up strap, is easy to transport as it weighs less than 9 ounces and comes with a matching tote. The ezshade is designed to work anywhere you need sun protection. The ezShade umbrella version comes in 3 great colors, blue, red and green. There is also a canopy
10'x10' angled leg canopies, 10'x10' straight leg canopies and 8' canopies. ABOUT SOLAR ECLIPZ: The ezShade was invented by a mom with 2 active kids
. As such, you can rest assured that the ezShade is both durable and easy to use. AWARDS: The ezShade is the recipient of an Outstanding Product Award from Disney's iParenting Media Award, is endorsed by the Melanoma International Foundation and a winner of the Huggies' MomInspired Grant Program.
So let me get this straight. Their
changes to their
stated, resolute preferences for
not getting dead tree spam and not having my address resold? Without me ever knowing about it? I think there's some quantum phenomenon going on here. Can this prove string theory?
(Alaska has provided great customer support by phone everytime I've used it, so they're not full
y customer-unfriendly, but wow.)
The first phase of the PRIVACY exhibition edition poster, designed and printed (letterpress) by Ingeborg Hansen, 2011. Edition of 25, letterpress + screenprint component by Mini Graff to be added this weekend. Posters for sale at the PRIVACY opening, 6PM Thursday 7th July, 2011
outdoor privacy shades
"If you've got nothing to hide," many people say, "you shouldn't worry about government surveillance." Others argue that we must sacrifice privacy for security. But as Daniel J. Solove argues in this important book, these arguments and many others are flawed. They are based on mistaken views about what it means to protect privacy and the costs and benefits of doing so. The debate between privacy and security has been framed incorrectly as a zero-sum game in which we are forced to choose between one value and the other. Why can't we have both?
In this concise and accessible book, Solove exposes the fallacies of many pro-security arguments that have skewed law and policy to favor security at the expense of privacy. Protecting privacy isn't fatal to security measures; it merely involves adequate oversight and regulation. Solove traces the history of the privacy-security debate from the Revolution to the present day. He explains how the law protects privacy and examines concerns with new technologies. He then points out the failings of our current system and offers specific remedies. Nothing to Hide makes a powerful and compelling case for reaching a better balance between privacy and security and reveals why doing so is essential to protect our freedom and democracy. (20110215)
Related topics: bali skylight shades discount window awnings wholesale window shutters canopy tent 20 white iron canopy bed shade clothing swim window blinds themes